Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats yautja. now it's just the waiting game... the loooooooooong waiting game!

i know, well the heavy cash part is over now so im thankful for that now just waiting if ss puts machiko up for preorder cuz i cant afford to spend another 160some bucks, at least not for whats left of the month.

ok ok i know its a dumb question but which one should i get?.... i found a joker in the US....might cost me about 190 in total or should i buy one on ebay about 160 from china? :monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

ok ok i know its a dumb question but which one should i get?.... i found a joker in the US....might cost me about 190 in total or should i buy one on ebay about 160 from china? :monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

With the shipping cost for the one from China, you're gonna end up paying about the same either way. The seller in China might get theirs faster, but I feel more at ease buying something that ships from the U.S.

No way am I cancelling Joker after I saw the Dark Knight last night. Heath was amazing. Thankfully I have enough saved up right now that Joker could ship today and I'd be fine. Both Joker and Batman, not yet, but hopefully soon!

Joe, for those of us that ordered both Joker and Batman from you, will you wait until the Joker comes in to ship us our Batmans? If that is an option, I'd like that.

Well, just got word back from the eBay seller animate_internationals. Asked him when I could expect the joker to ship and this Friday seems to be the day...
:banana:banana:chew:chew:joy:joy:monkey5:D

Well, just got word back from the eBay seller animate_internationals. Asked him when I could expect the joker to ship and this Friday seems to be the day...

Seriously? I just ordered one from them. I'm getting cash back from Microsoft so I'll end up paying $148 shipped for mine.:banana

Sure would be cool if he showed up at the house in a week or two.

same here i bought the joker from this seller too and he said the same thing........this Friday!:chew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back