Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of you fense sitters should order these within the next few hours because once this film hits, these will be extremely hard to get for good prices! You have been warned!

Any of you fense sitters should order these within the next few hours because once this film hits, these will be extremely hard to get for good prices! You have been warned!

You have been warned since these went up for Pre-Order in May :monkey3

No it won't. There weren't any variations made on Hicks. There WILL be Joker variations. I could see it hitting 2 bills maybe. When the second one is released it will drop to 150.00 My take anyway.

No it won't. There weren't any variations made on Hicks. There WILL be Joker variations. I could see it hitting 2 bills maybe. When the second one is released it will drop to 150.00 My take anyway.
It's true. Everyone likes to claim the next grail but Hot Toys is selling/preordering as many of these as they possibly can. Back in the day the demand was smaller so the ES reflected that. Joker will be around for a decent price for a while in my opinion.

It's true. Everyone likes to claim the next grail but Hot Toys is selling/preordering as many of these as they possibly can. Back in the day the demand was smaller so the ES reflected that. Joker will be around for a decent price for a while in my opinion.

I agree. If you're looking to invest your money, don't do it in toys. As soon as another toy company comes around and puts out a better product that next best thing you just dropped 2 bills on will be tomorrow's news. I've been selling off a lot of my vintage toys b/c I've lost interest in them and even they aren't holding up their "perceived" values very well.

Just got back from the movie and thought I'd drop this tidbit...don't worry, it's not a real spoiler.

The machine gun many of you have been looking for? It's only that one scene from the trailer. It's not a major component of his arsenal. In fact, the RPG is more prominent, and you can get that at TRU and Wal-Mart.

Just got done watching the movie and my brother now wants the Hot Toys of the Joker and the original Batman costume fig. is there still a place to pre order at a good price, like 150.00 a piece? And not ebay please, thanks guys.

At this time I think you can find the Dark Knight costume version Batman from some stores online, but it looks like ebay is the only choice right now for Joker.

Thanks to original poster on Toy-World Boards https://toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=3867&extra=page%3D1&page=16

Kinda fuzzy with the translation...but I believe the artwork in the background is the box art ...or it could be a paper bag they gave to customers. I'm thinking it is the packaging for the figure.

IMG_0109-1.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

Darren, once again you da man1

That looks freakin amazing, can not come quick enough!

Darren, once again you da man1

That looks freakin amazing, can not come quick enough!

No problem Wooks!

And oh yeah you may get all your figures before me...but I get to see TDK before you [insert evil laugh] :emperor

Take that almighty U.K.

:D:D

Please don't taunt me when you get your TDK figures before me...please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back