InArt - Harry Potter 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to pre-order Ron, but i hate the fact that Harry is sold out. Now that its released, maybe some retailers will have some extra stock. We will see...

The production version looks great. Probably a while before we see an actual first batch but it's nice that they got around to "releasing" it so soon. Seems they're at least speeding that area up in their production, for better or worse.

LW7rSso.png

uIMsiON.png
6fPxpjX.png
z7L6XW9.png
RbZtLiZ.png
nYIgzdz.png
r8bMEMz.png
xwLaedo.png
FpCZTdi.png
P5e1EF4.png

I want to pre-order Ron, but i hate the fact that Harry is sold out. Now that its released, maybe some retailers will have some extra stock. We will see...
If you want all 3, I would go ahead and get the other 2 while you can. Easier to track down 1 then all 3.

There was someone a page or 2 back that wants someone to take over their order.

Keep an eye on here and the One Sixth Kit Facebook page. Sometimes people will offer to transfer their order to someone else, or Kit will put up leftover stock when people cancel.

Wtf, I just went back to look at that again. I didn't catch that. I can't believe they Americanized it 🤦‍♂️
I'm legitimately offended but I can at least always get a chuckle by being reminded that the studio thought the American audience were too stupid to understand what a philosopher was.

So long as it doesn't appear on the actual product, I'm fine.

Does the top ledge section of the base seperate?
1721408382902.png

These parts make up the very top but I'd like to know if the entire rock section can be removed.
Will need to see it from the other side
1721408419799.png

The guy in the video appers to pull the entire back piece out fully assembled but that might just have been for show.

I'm legitimately offended but I can at least always get a chuckle by being reminded that the studio thought the American audience were too stupid to understand what a philosopher was.

So long as it doesn't appear on the actual product, I'm fine.

Does the top ledge section of the base seperate?
View attachment 714130

These parts make up the very top but I'd like to know if the entire rock section can be removed.
Will need to see it from the other side
View attachment 714131

The guy in the video appers to pull the entire back piece out fully assembled but that might just have been for show.
I loved that they initially were using the originally title as it was meant to be. WB made the change for the movie, so they probably did in this case too. Even though technically this isn't being sold or licensed over here.

Glad they ditched the magnets in the hands on this release from the looks. They need to do this with all future figures and jus drop the magnetic hands. If there's one thing Sideshow has gotten right with nearly all their 1/6 since the development of the original prometheus body is including wristpegs with each hand that stay in the hands when swapping them out. All 1/6 companies should be doing this

Screenshot 2024-07-19 155607.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone looking to switch from deluxe version to standard version?

I have ordered standard version from Kit and would like to upgrade to deluxe version.

Only weird thing is not including his Nimbus. Although I wonder if they’re thinking of doing a separate Quidditch version to include it with that.

Glad they ditched the magnets in the hands on this release from the looks. They need to do this with all future figures and jus drop the magnetic hands. If there's one thing Sideshow has gotten right with nearly all their 1/6 since the development of the original prometheus body is including wristpegs with each hand that stay in the hands when swapping them out. All 1/6 companies should be doing this

View attachment 714185
My thoughts exactly.
Most likely because the wrists are so tiny on this child body, there’s just no room for magnets.

InArt’s wrist magnets are executed terribly quite frankly.
There’s absolutely no benefit to them. Jokers forearms work great but the wrists still need to be pried out and pushed in just like regular wrist pegs.
Since that’s the case, just revert to regular wrist pegs- but go the extra mile like Sideshow and include pegs on every set of hands.
The one positive contribution SSC has ever brought to this hobby.

My thoughts exactly.
Most likely because the wrists are so tiny on this child body, there’s just no room for magnets.

Probably, yes. Wrist pegs at that child scale are difficult, and there probably isn't space for the magnets without making the peg itself ludicrously shallow. On Star Ace's otherwise excellent child bodies, they used just a shrunken down version of a normal peg system and they were just too small: there wasn't enough depth to get a secure hold, they'd fall off at all but the lightest touch, and that's without having two magnets in there taking up even more room. So it'll be interesting to see if Inart have engineered a better solution.

Only weird thing is not including his Nimbus.
I’m gonna say something silly perhaps, but the inclusion of the Nimbus 2000 would be inaccurate. While he does unbox it while wearing his Hogwarts house uniform, he doesn’t actually fly it until the Quidditch match wearing the Quidditch uniform. I bet INART didn’t include it as they’d rather people not inaccurately display him on it (cause we all know people would).

Back