MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OrigIMSuits2010.jpg

Legs are bent but so is the mark3 a little. Still all in all its much bigger.

And are nt the 3 D turnarounds on the Iron Man Blu-Ray wonderful.I was watching them last night and would recommend anyone who has it does the same.

I'm wondering if someone brave enough will bashed together a Hulk Buster using the Iron Monger as a Base. That would be amazing

Yeah, that would rock! And Hasbro already gave us a "sneak preview" of what something like this would look like in their 6" line...

battle_monger_-_iron_man_action_figure_hasbro__zps2793a643.jpg

Sallah

I'm wondering if someone brave enough will bashed together a Hulk Buster using the Iron Monger as a Base. That would be amazing

Unless somebody has the kind of cash to do it with I doubt it.

I'd really like to have this piece for my HT Ironman collection (I've got everything but the repaints, the Gantry, and the Avengers MK VI's), but I just can't do what would end up being a $500 figure.

I have 3 Mongers on PO...but even if I had the talent to do this, I never would because the Monger looks nothing like the Hulkbuster.

Agree, Monger and Hulkbuster has totally different design....

Why are u getting 3 of it ? Just the idea of getting one is painfully torturing my account already.

but I just can't do what would end up being a $500 figure.
If you like it (enough) I think you should grab it while you can, who knows when another figure of this caliber would be made and how far the price would go after few months. (especially here, where people are doing less PO)

Last edited:
Well, one is for the display, one staying is the box (never know what's gonna happen to the one in display), and the other is a gift to a very good friend of mine who can't afford it.

Back