MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if they just showed us what is comming out in Q4, they did not show any of the 5 items they have scheduled for December. We will see what they can actually push out before the holidays

Every official source I ve looked at says the suit was 10 feet tall.It ll take a better Man than me to work that into 1/6 scale.

And yes, Monger suit looks a lil bit yndersized.

I agree with everyone else here... that Monger is too small to be 1/6. :mad:

I kinda suspected they wouldn't stick hard and fast to the 1/6 rule. I'm still lookin' forward to it though.

It always looked small, this thing was never correct size. Like the Batmobile and Tumbler, HT cheats a bit with its measurements.

Looks to be about 16 inches tall.

It always looked small, this thing was never correct size. Like the Batmobile and Tumbler, HT cheats a bit with its measurements. Looks to be about 16 inches tall.

They do. No question.
Just one example, their predator figures should be 14" tall to be true 1/6 scale.

I'm fine with Monger not being exactly 1/6, if that means he'll fit in a Detolf without any trouble.
I saw it in person at SDCC last year and whatever the scale it was totally impressive.

He's right on about Stane's head needing to fit inside of Monger's head. HT's version has his head below it, staring out of the chestpiece instead of the HUD.

I don't understand how Stane actually operates Iron Monger. Surely from the size of it there is no way he has his arms and legs inside the limbs in a way that would make them functional

Imonger1.jpg

Unless Obie's a dwarf, this Monger is too small.

____

Meh, close enough for me. I'm not such a stickler when it comes to this level of detail. It's still the best representation of the character. I haven't pre-ordered yet but I will as soon as I get my order list organized!

Yeah, if anything it just gives me more reason to take the Bridges head out and bash a Stane figure out of it, as I'll never have the cockpit open.

Back