1/6 Hot Toys - MMS752AE The Joker (Batman Imposter Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not interested in this at all, but why are they using the DX19 body for this instead of the body used in the new armory sets?

lol so they just made a tdk version of that stupid joker Batman they did years ago. Funny

I don’t know how I feel about this it almost feels disrespectful to Heath….

Certainly more than what a “nurse disguise” release would’ve been.

As a fan-made cosplay, like the one Hot Toys clearly ripped off, it’s a fun idea. As a hyperrealistic, officially licensed product, using Ledger’s actual likeness, it’s bizarre.

A new Bank Robber version with a grinning head, and masked head with rooted hair coming out behind the mask would’ve been great.

43979743-1E93-4A9B-BD3E-DFB26919E57E.jpeg

Certainly more than what a “nurse disguise” release would’ve been.

As a fan’s cosplay, like the one Hot Toys clearly ripped off, it’s a fun idea. As a hyperrealistic, officially licensed product, using Ledger’s actual likeness, it’s bizarre.

A new Bank Robber version with a grinning face would’ve been great.
Technically the cosplayer rip it off Hot Toys first, at least a custom Hot Toys.

Even then, Hot Toys is claiming their in-house designers came up with it.
Technically their design is unique but they did rip most of it off custom artists... 😂

I do like what they did with the cape, that's one hell of a good idea.

People will go mad over this just for the headsculpt since the regular artisan is sold out, will sell within the hour as usual.

Might be the ugliest HT figure I've ever seen together with that blue crystal iron man.

Well, the fact that this release exists drops the value of that "Artisan" Joker headsculpt since i believe they are the same. Basically there are 3.000 extra "Artisan" headsculpts just because of this unnecessary release.

I would have thought Todd McFarlane buying Hot Toys would have been big news, but this is the first I’m hearing of it

(I should probably go back and see how many people already made this joke)

Well I for one think this looks cool. Perfect figure for exclusive. I just saw that cosplayer video last week and thought it looked interesting.

Kinda disappointing to see their new sculpt being reused in such a cheap cashgrab before we even have the Artisan/DX32.
Exactly, now I truly feel for those who own the original custom sculpt. Why run a good headsculpt into the ground? Also, what’s the point of people who were able to secure an Artisan Joker at $515? Now people can just get the regular dx, and this for the rooted sculpt, that practically means more Artisan Jokers than 4000, so stupid. First the Armory, now this, it’s like Hot toys believes they’re going out of business at how they’re holding nothing back.

😂

**** sakes. Unfathomable how no nurse joker permission granted yet they can create this monstrosity.
Apparently permission to do the Nurse outfit isn’t a thing, and these companies have just chose not to do it.

Well Idk wtf is wrong with this company but they're only interest is star wars, marvel or DC figures no one really asked for. Smh

Apparently permission to do the Nurse outfit isn’t a thing, and these companies have just chose not to do it.
It's weird because Iron Studios was able to show off their prototype of a Nurse Joker at a con years ago. I don't think it ever officially went up for PO but they clearly got approved to make the prototype. So the licensor was cool with the idea beforehand but for whatever reason, they never went through with it fully. Most companies probably just don't care to make this version, due to lack of interest.

aaf7b591b103d750c551c8a6f968f814.jpg

It's weird because Iron Studios was able to show off their prototype of a Nurse Joker at a con years ago. I don't think it ever officially went up for PO but they clearly got approved to make the prototype. So the licensor was cool with the idea beforehand but for whatever reason, they never went through with it fully. Most companies probably just don't care to make this version, due to lack of interest.

aaf7b591b103d750c551c8a6f968f814.jpg
I just don’t think any of these companies see it being a figure anyone is clamoring for. He’d come with crocs, socks, a nurse uniform, detonator, and possibly a wig & face mask headsculpt, in their eyes that’s a bland figure. I’m with those who’d rather see a bank robber, the little bit of hair peaking out the back of the mask would be perfect for Hot Toys.

Back