Hot Toys 1/6 The Avengers: 1/6 Scale Bruce Banner and Hulk Premium Edition set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice idea but why not earlier? Plus reusing the QS Bats girders and BD IM stand just feels cheap and lazy. Would like to have a banner but at like $150 max.

htbrucebanner_zps61070b72.jpg

HTnobanner_zps842e3226.jpg

brucebanner_zps85d76ee0.jpg

Ordered the Set.Still got The Hulk already but 2 Hulk is nice to have.

The simplz version rocks. Just been over to have a closer look at it.
Phrase plus figure plus suit would clock up 65 - 70 quid.

I actually think this is a decent deal for two figures especially considering one is Hulk which is a massive figure. Not sure if I'll bite on it but with it not coming until September I'll at least think it over.

That Mark Ruffalo would be nice too as from the film Zodiac. Looks like a cop to me from that film. Nice sculpt

ORDERED! And my prediction was correct. $509. At least the flex payments are gentle.

But why 9/14?! Loooonnnngggg time to wait. :gah:

Banner PO'ed by this Avengers completionist. I predict the production likeness will be good. If the HS isn't significantly improved he gets cancelled.

Banner PO'ed by this Avengers completionist. I predict the production likeness will be good. If the HS isn't significantly improved he gets cancelled.

Exactly what I'm doing

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I'm not POing until they fix that sculpt and outfit. At this point, it's not even worth the NRD. :lol

Missed out on Hulk on his own so couldn't resist ordering this set. Banner and Hulk together will do nicely.

Back