Hot Toys 1/6 The Avengers: 1/6 Scale Bruce Banner and Hulk Premium Edition set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What was the retail on Hulk? $299 and Banner is $190? Shouldn't the set be cheaper than buying them both individually?

What was the retail on Hulk? $299 and Banner is $190? Shouldn't the set be cheaper than buying them both individually?

you have to consider the base and pieces it comes with, not included in the original release of Hulk, the set is only about $20 more than buying them both separately

Re: The Avengers: 1/6th scale Bruce Banner Collectible Figure.

Lmfao

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Re: The Avengers: 1/6th scale Bruce Banner Collectible Figure.

Looks cool but I don't need it.

And they provided the perfect pose for when the show's catchphrase is used. I can imagine the laugh track.

That's just Bruce!

1450287_10151763446637344_847576052_n.jpg

I guess so but a different HS on Hulk would have been nice :)

That would have made this place a **** storm. People would be pissed off that they bought the first and then HT turns around and offers a new head right away. This way original buyers are safe and those that missed it can have another chance.

That would have made this place a **** storm. People would be pissed off that they bought the first and then HT turns around and offers a new head right away. This way original buyers are safe and those that missed it can have another chance.

I see where you're coming from, but marking it exclusive should have something decent besides a re-used base and two girders... It is a good chance for those that missed out to get it but I see Hulk still available at some retailers. Still the price should have been a bit cheaper to buy the set.

I see where you're coming from, but marking it exclusive should have something decent besides a re-used base and two girders... It is a good chance for those that missed out to get it but I see Hulk still available at some retailers. Still the price should have been a bit cheaper to buy the set.

Where? I couldn't find any. At least not for around retail.

I have to agree that a new headsculpt would've been overkill. In no way would that be fair to people who previously bought Hulk. HT should've at least made a slight differentiation between the two runs, either by a slight change in pant color or paint job. And yes, they shouldn't have added those accessories just to jack up the price.

Back