Hot Toys 1/6 The Avengers: 1/6 Scale Bruce Banner and Hulk Premium Edition set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what does everyone think of the retail pricing of this set now ($509.99) after seeing the retail pricing for the TDK Armory + Bruce Wayne + Alfred set?

Last I saw the breakdown was:
A. Armory with Batman figure: about $370
B. Armory with Batman and Alfred figures: about $530
C. Complete set (Armory, Batman, Bruce and Alfred); about $620

So what does everyone think of the retail pricing of this set now ($509.99) after seeing the retail pricing for the TDK Armory + Bruce Wayne + Alfred set?

Last I saw the breakdown was:
A. Armory with Batman figure: about $370
B. Armory with Batman and Alfred figures: about $530
C. Complete set (Armory, Batman, Bruce and Alfred); about $620

That's it? I thought C would be higher.

The more I see Banner, the more I consider cancelling him. Holding out hope there's an improvement in likeness...

C'mon people, now that people have him...we need pictures!!!

C'mon people, now that people have him...we need pictures!!!

Agreed! Lets see some in-hand pics of this set guys/girls! I'm certain that we're not the minority, in waiting for these photos! I personally need to determine whether or not the quality is in line with the previously released Hulk or Battle Damaged Mark VII base, so that I may make adjustments concerning my current collection and preorders. I could always use an extra Battle Damaged Mark VII base for an Avengers diorama, but I want to make sure that there are no issues with a possible second production of the Hulk, before I sell the original release. Pics please!
:impatient:

Is Banner piece coming later as indicated on SS or both the set and individual piece coming together?

I wondered the same thing. :dunno Pending that timeline is accurate, this set would put Banner in your hands four months ahead of the single release. Strange, as the only difference really should be the packaging and I can't believe that would delay the figure by an additional four months. Oh well, I suppose that's another reason to order the set, if you're also interested in Banner. I guess that I'll just buy the set, as Sideshow is currently down to "less than 30". I'm sure that I won't have too much trouble unloading the first release of the Hulk, unless they announce an Avengers 2 version soon with a "roaring" head sculpt!

I got my notification from SSC that I'll get charged for my set on or near the tenth, which means I won't get it till around the 21st or 22nd. I'll post pictures.

Is there any interest in a video review? I'm attempting to start doing regular monthly reviews of 1:6 figures. I'm finishing up editing my General Grievous review. The next figure I get will be the Hulk/Banner set, then Iron Patriot, and then ED-209 in May. Since I'm just getting started I'm going to be continually streamlining the workflow. My goal is 2 reviews a month.

So... I'm trying to decide if there is interest in the Hulk/Banner set since many folks have the Hulk already.

Last edited:
If it has video/photos its most welcomed in my books. Anything that actually spotlights the figures and not opinions is a positive step.

Back