Hot Toys 1/6 The Avengers: 1/6 Scale Bruce Banner and Hulk Premium Edition set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the side, the sculpt is perfect.

You'd think with the lack of accessories, simple outfit and whatever... they would have been able to nail the headsculpt.

But, good enough. I'll use my discount to get it cheaper.

As much as the sculpt is the main issue and what everyone is really looking at, that suit is horrible. Think if it was real it would look like you were 10 years old wearing your dads suit. Its too big, doesnt fit on him in the slightest.

Re: The Avengers: 1/6th scale Bruce Banner Collectible Figure.

$180 for a moody lookin' Ken doll? Ha!😆

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As much as the sculpt is the main issue and what everyone is really looking at, that suit is horrible. Think if it was real it would look like you were 10 years old wearing your dads suit. Its too big, doesnt fit on him in the slightest.

to be honest, the suit did not fit him very well in the movie either :lol

to be honest, the suit did not fit him very well in the movie either :lol

:exactly: some seem not to have seen the movie or paid attention. The suit is supposed to be a little big and baggy and worn in looking.

:exactly: some seem not to have seen the movie or paid attention. The suit is supposed to be a little big and baggy and worn in looking.

This one's way too big in the shoulders and legs though. There's a line between "looks only half a size too big" and "looks 2 sizes too baggy", and HT has totally crossed it.

This one's way too big in the shoulders and legs though. There's a line between "looks only half a size too big" and "looks 2 sizes too baggy", and HT has totally crossed it.

1462882_464342480353605_458278807_n.jpg

I think HT might have made the suit a little to nice.

Nah. The figure looks like he's wearing shoulder pads (ie. ugly bunching in said area) and that definitely isn't "nice". :lol HT definitely has to lengthen the neck, too.

$180 for a moody lookin' Ken doll? Ha!��

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This
In my uneducated opinion, it would be hard to pay $100
Hulks still a winner though!

Dude even if that were true. It shouldnt be that baggy. Its like a steve harvey suit.

Aside from the suit the sculpt needs a diuretic. The pics above look pretty bad.

He looks nothing like Mark Ruffalo

I agree actually. COnsidering how new the figure is, you would think they would have a better likeness. And I haven't checked all of the posts, so forgive if this has been mentioned, but is this the same Hulk as before? He kind of looks like a lighter shade of green to me.

I agree actually. COnsidering how new the figure is, you would think they would have a better likeness. And I haven't checked all of the posts, so forgive if this has been mentioned, but is this the same Hulk as before? He kind of looks like a lighter shade of green to me.

Well its a second production run, so there may be some shading differences but it is intended to be the same

Back