Hot Toys 1/6 The Avengers: 1/6 Scale Bruce Banner and Hulk Premium Edition set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting charged for my set tomorrow, so I'm guessing it'll ship on Monday, and it takes like 6 business days to get here, so Im guessing I won't get it till Mon. the 21st. The wait is killing me!!! I wants my Hulk!!!

I'll do a review of the set when it gets here if you guys are interested!

I stand corrected, I will be getting the set on Wed. the 16th! :yess:

Getting charged for my set tomorrow, so I'm guessing it'll ship on Monday, and it takes like 6 business days to get here, so Im guessing I won't get it till Mon. the 21st. The wait is killing me!!! I wants my Hulk!!!

I'll do a review of the set when it gets here if you guys are interested!

Yes please - a review would be very welcome!! Probably going to be a very long wait until I get mine being in the UK!! :impatient:

Review coming soon......

image_zpseef827e8.jpeg

Got mine yesterday, but have't even had the time to mess with it. First thing will be to get the black spandex off.

Still think this is best review out there on this set.

I just received mine today. Pricey set, however, well worth it in my books. I baulked at the original HULK wanted it then but had better priorities. Once this was made available on the gift card list...had to pull the trigger. Pictures don't quite give a fair representation to the size of the HULK.

knit pickers may choose to make up faults with this set and they do so out of envy.

HULK is HULK. And this is as good as representation of the character as any. Oversized perhaps. If you have a teenie weenie.

Does anyone here have the custom head sculpt with the mouth open? I saw one review of it on youtube but was wondering if anyone else had a picture of theirs for comparison. I'm just curious how the head really looks paired with the figure. The review on youtube showed that their head was a slightly different color than the body.

Trying to decide if it's worth it to buy this set on gift card and double rewards and sell my solo HT Hulk.

Does anyone here have the custom head sculpt with the mouth open? I saw one review of it on youtube but was wondering if anyone else had a picture of theirs for comparison. I'm just curious how the head really looks paired with the figure. The review on youtube showed that their head was a slightly different color than the body.

I have the head but currently am away from my figures so I can't post a pic. I like the head, but it does have it's flaws. The biggest flaw is that the ball joint (at least mine) doesn't fit the Hulk necks without modifying it. The green is ever so slightly off but it looks good from a normal viewing distance. But, overall I was impressed with the green paint job, his facial paint apps look great. The last negative I had was that the hair has a glossy finish. All things considered though, I'm happy with my purchase and in my display I have him set up with the custom head instead of the normal version.

Got my set today. Totally didn't anticipate how massive the Hulk was. Still, really impressed.

If anyone bought this set but doesn't really want the Bruce figure, let me know. I've been on the fence but I kind of think I want him.... Doubt they'll do another Banner figure.

Hmm, so I guess Big Bad Toy Store probably won't be getting their shipment of these in for awhile. That will be good as a need a few pay days to pass before I can have the money for him. Been wanting this Hulk every since they announced him.

Got my set today. Totally didn't anticipate how massive the Hulk was. Still, really impressed.

Congrats! It's a really good set of figures . I underestimated how big the Hulk figure was too, had quite the shock when I saw the shipping box brought in!! :lol

I got mine last week from spook too. An awesome deal. I was shocked how big he was, I mean just massive.

Back