Hot Toys 1/6 The Avengers: 1/6 Scale Bruce Banner and Hulk Premium Edition set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll wait for a new improved possible Avengers 2 Hulk. HT can do better.
:exactly:

The current one is too big - has that bendy outer PVC 'skin' on the arms, high hair - & has a ridiculously veiny neck / trapezoid area for a figure that's sculpted in a somewhat neutral context.

Right on BC. :duff

Re: The Avengers: 1/6th scale Bruce Banner Collectible Figure.

I like my Hulk. :dunno

You should - it's the best Hulk figure ever made. Odds are good it will be the last by Hot Toys too.

I do agree there. Best Hulk ever. Hot Toys may never make it again.

I do agree there. Best Hulk ever. Hot Toys may never make it again.

Somewhere a HT statement was posted about how much money they lost producing this Hulk figure. I don't see them going down this road again personally.

Somewhere a HT statement was posted about how much money they lost producing this Hulk figure. I don't see them going down this road again personally.

I could definitely understand why. Great idea but to make it was a lot of money that they lost doing so. Hot Toys may never make another one because of the loss so even if Avengers 2 figures come out there will be no new Hulk.

Now that they have the molds and the tooling for the figure, if they do another run of him for Avengers 2, they can reuse almost everything and then add a new head or a few smashed items, put him in a new Avengers 2 box and sell him again. A cheap way to release another figure and recover costs on a one time piece. Or they can get really inventive and paint him red, and again the figure tooling is already fully paid for, and just re-used. Every other toy company on the planet does it!

I remember reading something about HT making Hulk at a loss the 1st time around, but then a little bit after that, it get's released in a 2 pack? :slap

I'm guessing HT plan on releasing another Hulk, & simply up the price tag to make a profit.

Getting charged for my set tomorrow, so I'm guessing it'll ship on Monday, and it takes like 6 business days to get here, so Im guessing I won't get it till Mon. the 21st. The wait is killing me!!! I wants my Hulk!!!

I'll do a review of the set when it gets here if you guys are interested!

Getting charged for my set tomorrow, so I'm guessing it'll ship on Monday, and it takes like 6 business days to get here, so Im guessing I won't get it till Mon. the 21st. The wait is killing me!!! I wants my Hulk!!!

I'll do a review of the set when it gets here if you guys are interested!

Absolutely.....tho I have Hulk, I am more interested in Banner review.

Now that they have the molds and the tooling for the figure, if they do another run of him for Avengers 2, they can reuse almost everything and then add a new head or a few smashed items, put him in a new Avengers 2 box and sell him again. A cheap way to release another figure and recover costs on a one time piece. Or they can get really inventive and paint him red, and again the figure tooling is already fully paid for, and just re-used. Every other toy company on the planet does it!

Exactly they are like any company were they use economies of scale and stretch the R&D costs over the figure with several variants of the same mold. Iron man , Predator and even even the new bat suit are being rereleased.

Processing email came for this today but just can't pull the trigger despite wanting to complete the Avengers run. Cancelled.

Back