Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that what we are seeing is oversaturation a bit of this license. I mean within the same year we've had the Mark IV, VI, SPIV, orderable Gantry with IV and the V. There are a lot of new collectors who flocked to the IV and then are having a hard time catching up. Hell, a lot of folks grabbed the War Machine mark which stops their wallets a bit.

The Mark V will release and people will flock to it, I think what you'll see is a lot of folks running to grab this after the fact.

I think that what we are seeing is oversaturation a bit of this license. I mean within the same year we've had the Mark IV, VI, SPIV, orderable Gantry with IV and the V. There are a lot of new collectors who flocked to the IV and then are having a hard time catching up. Hell, a lot of folks grabbed the War Machine mark which stops their wallets a bit.

The Mark V will release and people will flock to it, I think what you'll see is a lot of folks running to grab this after the fact.

Yeah, i think you just described me in the above comment lol, i really should have got these in the correct order, would have saved me some money, the mark 1 is going to be a ______ to get hold of, i preordered the mark V at the beginning of the year (paid for it at the time) so no need to worry about how i'll afford it with everything else

btw, your signature looks AWESOME, not one for red heads but she's nice!!! lol

Thanks! I love redhead but mostly bottled redheads with that burgundy look over the carrot tops...

As for the figures, the only figure I don't have is the Mark I. What has kept me from going for it is nagging rumors that HT will revisit this particular piece within the next year so since I already am going to have to pay a small mint for it, I can wait to see if any of the rumors actually pan out.

Thanks! I love redhead but mostly bottled redheads with that burgundy look over the carrot tops...

As for the figures, the only figure I don't have is the Mark I. What has kept me from going for it is nagging rumors that HT will revisit this particular piece within the next year so since I already am going to have to pay a small mint for it, I can wait to see if any of the rumors actually pan out.

How could you not have the Mark I, mike:horror but two of mark IIs :rotfl

Bout that, I asked Tomm (photographer of HT products) a few days before the Anicom, and he told me that the other guy has mistakenly said the Iron Monger to be Mark I. Thats how the rumor starts :cuckoo::lol

Why didn't you tell me this before? I could've sold you the extra Mark I I had at a "The Mike" price instead of the $1400 I sold it for.

Well, perhaps we could get a massive petition going to request HT revisit the mark 1 lol (then rumour can be true), i could get a mark 1 from ebay but a new is gonna cost me 600 quid :horror and a used one will cost 300, i really want my figures in mint condition, ive got a mint mark 2 being delivered soon, with the mark v already preordered ages ago, all i need now is the mark 1

wonder if i can make a deal with someone, see if they'll shave a couple a' hundred off :lol

There was also a rumor that enterbay is gonna release mark I. Not sure about the validity though.

I don't believe Enterbay even has the Iron Man license right? I wouldn't look too deep into that.

HT wants our money. Now. Lots of it. MK I WILL be coming again , believe me!!!

if this is true, so glad so cause the original mark 1 would cost a small fortune to get now, hopefully, the remake of the mark 1 if we do see one won't be too much different from the original

if this is true, so glad so cause the original mark 1 would cost a small fortune to get now, hopefully, the remake of the mark 1 if we do see one won't be too much different from the original

Agreed. The Mark 1 is the only one I'm missing but it's fetching $550 at the lowest right now, no way I'm paying that :lol

Agreed. The Mark 1 is the only one I'm missing but it's fetching $550 at the lowest right now, no way I'm paying that :lol

is that used or something, i've seen a couple here on ebay for about 300 which are used, but if i want a new one, gonna need to pay about 600 quid :horror, if i won the lottery..i'd buy it :lol

I agree....if they remade the Mark II they will remake the Mark I. They have taken quite the liking to Iron Man.
But they didn't remake the Mark II; they modified the figure to release it again as it appeared in Iron Man 2. The Mark I was not featured in the sequel.

The Mark I was not featured in the sequel.

ORLY?

aceshowbizmovie25916000.jpg

but then again HT wouldn't make a figure of something that was only featured for a few seconds would they?

joker_mms_dx.jpg

Well, they wouldn't make a figure of something that was not even functional in the film would they? or even just a cameo but was entirely from another film would they?

JorEl05.jpg

Huh....

People seem to like to apply arbitrary rules to what HT will make and what they won't make.

Back