Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow checked a couple of ebay seller for the Joker and they have none in their stocks!
I guess he's all sold out for pre-orders.

Ebay seller "animate internationals" still has Joker - $136 + $36 EMS shipping. You won't find it cheaper anymore at this point! They seem to have an unlimited supply, but I'd buy it fast before it's gone!

If you are going to accuse you better have their quote in your accusation.

I'm not sure what you're talking about - I wasn't accusing anyone of anything - people are talking as if Toys2 is iffy - and I'm trying to find out why it's iffy. I didn't quote him because his post was far back - but it's not an accusation or any kind of criticism, so it doesn't really matter who said it.

I just want to know if Toys2 has a bad rep or something.

I'm not sure what you're talking about - I wasn't accusing anyone of anything - people are talking as if Toys2 is iffy - and I'm trying to find out why it's iffy. I didn't quote him because his post was far back - but it's not an accusation or any kind of criticism, so it doesn't really matter who said it.

I just want to know if Toys2 has a bad rep or something.

I'm sure you read enough here already to know Toys2 is a highly favored site.

You did!

So what am I missing? Why do you say that it might be crazy to order from toys2? Does it have a bad rep?

No I didn't. Learn to read.

Call me crazy but I just pre paid for the HT Joker from Toys2. :rock Not taking ANY chances with this Guy. :lol

Just a note for you Guys who order from Toys2. You can select the Pay by Money Order and no card will be preauthorized. That way you can pay via paypal when the item arrives or as I did pay early when you have funds available in your paypal account.

I also will do this with the Tumbler (so I can send paypal payments over time) and have it paid for before it ships instead of facing a one time payment.

So I just need to take care of the Original Bats next month and I'm good.

I'm sure you read enough here already to know Toys2 is a highly favored site.

Well, I started reading this thread around the time one guy said he cancelled his Toys2 order and bought from ActionHQ for significantly more money because he didn't want to take any risks - and then pjam said "Call me crazy, but I just ordered both of these from Toys2" which, along with what was said before gave me the impression that people maybe had bad experiences with Toys2.

I asked a few times why people are uncomfortable with Toys2 and I'm either getting people saying that toys2 is great, or else I'm getting all this hostility for no comprehensible reason as if I'm insulting people or something.

Maybe I misunderstood because I started mid-thread, but I looked at some earlier posts and couldn't find much, so I asked. It's a totally harmless question, why are people reacting as if I'm making accusations or something.

No I didn't. Learn to read.

Please, stop taking offense - at worst I misinterpreted what you said, but I think you misinterpreted what I'm saying. I have no idea where these bad vibes are coming from.

I know that you think Toys2 is good - it's clear from your post, HOWEVER, someone before you (Utah Jomes) posted saying he cancelled his Toys2 order because he didn't want to take risks. Then you said "Call me crazy but I just ordered these guys from Toys2" - I guess you were teasing him or something - all I wanted to know is, why people were afraid of Toys2.

Obviously, by the subsequent posts most people seem to love Toys2, so that's it. I'm still curious as to why Utah cancelled his order and switched to actionHQ for $100 more, but I guess I won't ask anymore because I'm just getting nasty attacks for no comprehensible reason!

Ebay seller "animate internationals" still has Joker - $136 + $36 EMS shipping. You won't find it cheaper anymore at this point! They seem to have an unlimited supply, but I'd buy it fast before it's gone!

Not any more. :naughty

We're talking about a Joker 1/6 from HT here guys...

Why so serious?:naughty:rolleyes::lol

I preordered both joker and new suit bats from toys2, and the pre auth charge stayed in my "Pending" charges for a few days, week at most then went away and i had full funds available. So its fine by me, they do say however that debit cards get charged now though, i noticed that on the preorder for new suit bats, didnt see it on joker when i ordered him.

Hmm, haven't checked my account in a while, maybe my Pre-Auth is gone now, make me feel better if it is. I've always used my debit card until about a month ago because I didn't have a regular CC and pre-auths never showed up in my online banking for that from anyone.

Well, I started reading this thread around the time one guy said he cancelled his Toys2 order and bought from ActionHQ for significantly more money because he didn't want to take any risks - and then pjam said "Call me crazy, but I just ordered both of these from Toys2" which, along with what was said before gave me the impression that people maybe had bad experiences with Toys2.

I asked a few times why people are uncomfortable with Toys2 and I'm either getting people saying that toys2 is great, or else I'm getting all this hostility for no comprehensible reason as if I'm insulting people or something.

Maybe I misunderstood because I started mid-thread, but I looked at some earlier posts and couldn't find much, so I asked. It's a totally harmless question, why are people reacting as if I'm making accusations or something.

Please, stop taking offense - at worst I misinterpreted what you said, but I think you misinterpreted what I'm saying. I have no idea where these bad vibes are coming from.

I know that you think Toys2 is good - it's clear from your post, HOWEVER, someone before you (Utah Jomes) posted saying he cancelled his Toys2 order because he didn't want to take risks. Then you said "Call me crazy but I just ordered these guys from Toys2" - I guess you were teasing him or something - all I wanted to know is, why people were afraid of Toys2.

Obviously, by the subsequent posts most people seem to love Toys2, so that's it. I'm still curious as to why Utah cancelled his order and switched to actionHQ for $100 more, but I guess I won't ask anymore because I'm just getting nasty attacks for no comprehensible reason!

Wrong Dude. I never said that. You didn't misinterpret my post, you completely misread it. All I said was I paid for the Joker early. Not pre-ordered, PRE PAID. Big difference.

Eric is a Friend of mine and I introduced Toys2 to many of the Freaks here over 2 years ago so maybe you should read my posts better before throwing stuff like that on this board. It's insulting to me and his Company.

Read my post again. Apparently, you haven't.

Last edited:
Toys 2 is great, as is Eric, dude saved me a big hastle when my Rambo 3 wrist pin broke. I put them up there with SSC in terms of pricing, delivery quality and customer satisfaction. If it weren't for the high shipping rates, I'd probably buy a lot more from them, but when figures come out $10-$15 more than elsewhere because of that, i have to save it, with the number of figures I get that adds up to a whole other one in the end :lol

Eric is a Friend of mine and I introduced Toys2 to many of the Freaks here over 2 years ago so maybe you should read my posts better before throwing stuff like that on this board. It's insulting to me and his Company.

All I said was I paid for the Joker early. Not pre-ordered, PRE PAID. Read my post again. Apparently, you haven't.

I'm not throwing anything around about anyone! I didn't say a single bad thing about Toys2. I LIKE Toys2. I have only GOOD experiences buying from them. I screwed up royally by NOT buying from them this time around. I said this stuff already, and I don't think you've been reading my posts carefull either.

Someone said something bad about them - he preferred to pay $100 more with someone else, which to me seemed crazy, because they were great when I buy from them. I had the impression (probably mistakenly) that other people agreed so, I inquired about it. There's nothing wrong with that, whether the owner of Toys2 is your friend or not!

This is what I mean by there's a mis-understanding. Please, let's stop this discussion, it's a complete waste - Toys2 is great, especially if you're in Canada, only Utah Jones disagrees, and he hasn't chimed in so forget it.

If it weren't for the high shipping rates, I'd probably buy a lot more from them, but when figures come out $10-$15 more than elsewhere because of that, i have to save it, with the number of figures I get that adds up to a whole other one in the end :lol

AH - so that must be what the issue is - shipping rates to the USA. I guess they're high to the US - to Canada it's just $10 per figure for express shipping.

Just let it die dude. Buy from them or don't. Read and make your choice.

For the last time - I DO buy from them. I was just wondering why that guy cancelled his order with them to pay $100 more somewhere else which seems crazy.

When you're reading on the internet it's REALLY easy to misinterpet someone's tone, and I think that's what this is all about. Please enough, I like toys2, the end, it doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back