Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AH - so that must be what the issue is - shipping rates to the USA. I guess they're high to the US - to Canada it's just $10 per figure for express shipping.

The other issue for some may be the temp charges on your credit card. Personally, I have never had an issue with them and have bought a few things over the past few years. I remember they even called me to make sure a certain shipping method was ok on a large order I had placed.

ANNNNYYYYWAAAYYY....

the joker figure is gonna be awesome , the whole aura of the joker this time round is amazing.

I'm cancelling the TDK Bat from Toys2 because I don't like the idea of not having access to my money despite it only being a pre-order.The TDK Bat is $144.95 on actionhq,and I have already ordered the Joker and BB Batman from them so that's where I'll go.Just to clarify.

Agreed. I wonder what these will sell for 3-4 months after they're released? My guess is the Joker will push $500+ on ebay. Just a guess though.

Not if you have 100 people trying to make a buck on ebay at the same time. :lol

That's exactly what's going to happen during the release date and in the weeks to come.

You'll have US/HK/JP listings all competing with each other :horror

:rotfl:rotfl I know Banny, like I said, I'm not taking any chances with this figure. :D

:lol:lol:lol
I preordered one from that guy off ebay. I got in too late in the game. Should have just ordered from toys2.

:lol:lol:lol
I preordered one from that guy off ebay. I got in too late in the game. Should have just ordered from toys2.

Best way really.. and as I ALSO said in my post, Toys2 provides a Money Order payment option which avoids preauths on your card and allows you to pay via paypal, which is what I did.

i can't wait for this figure!!!! i can't remember the last time i was this excited about a movie coming out, not to mention an action figure.

Best way really.. and as I ALSO said in my post, Toys2 provides a Money Order payment option which avoids preauths on your card and allows you to pay via paypal, which is what I did.

I pre-ordered the Joker through pay-pal but as I got the Bats and Tumbler later I ended up ordering them with plastic.

I'm cancelling the TDK Bat from Toys2 because I don't like the idea of not having access to my money despite it only being a pre-order.The TDK Bat is $144.95 on actionhq,and I have already ordered the Joker and BB Batman from them so that's where I'll go.Just to clarify.

Now it all makes sense - especially that you paid the same price on ActionHQ as on Toys2 - since you bought from actionHQ they raised their prices to $200 per figure, which is why I was so confused that you'd take such a drastic step!

Thanks for the clarification!

Holy crap!

Too late this time around! Is there any catch? Do they get your info and start spamming or something? Who benefits from this?

Holy crap!

Too late this time around! Is there any catch? Do they get your info and start spamming or something? Who benefits from this?

The only catch is that it takes 60 days to get your cash back into your Paypal acct.

- There's a limit of 3 sessions per Ebay Account
- Max of $250 CB per session.

Have you already been contacted by Toys2 to switch from Money Order to PayPal in regards to the Hot Toys Joker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back