Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - Official Specs and Pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - MMS?

This figure is a great looking Predator and all but not 250.00 plus good looking.

You know the thing is with HT charging so much more for their new Predator figures they may end up shooting their self in the foot. If they price their stuff out of reach of most collectors the market will eventually implode.

Hey pics man he posted pics so u STFU :mad:

No, check the other HT Predator threads. They're posting just 1 pic and nothing else. So do a little research before you jump someone else like that. I'm just trying to keep those knuckleheads off these threads :1-1:

pics better than pointless chatter IMO...not everyone has to contribute via words! He is plugging his blog for sure, but I just went on and had a good 10 minutes of picture enjoyment of all the figures, predators or not. I didn't think of chekcing out that crazy 1/4 T2-T800 until I saw it on his blog.

Yeah i hear ya the prices are getting insane so im cutting back on buying alot of their figs now.

No, check the other HT Predator threads. They're posting just 1 pic and nothing else. So do a little research before you jump someone else like that. I'm just trying to keep those knuckleheads off these threads :1-1:

Well ok im sorry but i was so happy seeing pics lol :1-1:

pics better than pointless chatter IMO...not everyone has to contribute via words!

I'm telling ya. Check other threads. This person even started a thread with a pic, and nothing else. This is too fishy.

Well ok im sorry but i was so happy seeing pics lol :1-1:

I'll admit, that's one of the better pics posted so far, but something is fishy about this person. it's all good though :hi5:

I'm telling ya. Check other threads. This person even started a thread with a pic, and nothing else. This is too fishy.

was editing my message, but yah, I agree its a total blog plug. But I wasn't aware that was frowned upon. At least, I see it as meaningful if the blog pertains to the thread. Plus, I've seen his blog around on other forums for quite awhile. They are nice pictures. Doesn't hurt right? I mean, 80% of the chat in these threads, and many of threads are just garbage, so whats the difference. Just look at all the speculation chat and off topic gifs and whatnot.

The upper inner mouth is just a bit off, but other then that it looks great. Nit pick I know, but I found it distracting.

The upper inner mouth is just a bit off, but other then that it looks great. Nit pick I know, but I found it distracting.

Only small nit picks but yeah, the face sculpt is still not quite right.:dunno

was editing my message, but yah, I agree its a total blog plug. But I wasn't aware that was frowned upon. At least, I see it as meaningful if the blog pertains to the thread. Plus, I've seen his blog around on other forums for quite awhile. They are nice pictures. Doesn't hurt right? I mean, 80% of the chat in these threads, and many of threads are just garbage, so whats the difference. Just look at all the speculation chat and off topic gifs and whatnot.

Nothing really wrong with it, it's just annoying because 90% of us chat in these threads on a regular basis, and this person pops in her out of the blue to plug their blog, and like I said, did it on a lot of threads. It's almost like textbook spamming, without it actually being spamming. What's sad is, all they need to do is start a thread saying "hey, I have a blog. Come check it out".

Why are you guys thinking this is going to be more that the Tracker Predator? It comes with arguably less than Tracker. So what, we are getting two heads, so that justifies a $300 price tag? Forget about it. This thing will come in around the same as Tracker $215-$230 tops.

Nothing really wrong with it, it's just annoying because 90% of us chat in these threads on a regular basis, and this person pops in her out of the blue to plug their blog, and like I said, did it on a lot of threads. It's almost like textbook spamming, without it actually being spamming. What's sad is, all they need to do is start a thread saying "hey, I have a blog. Come check it out".

I guess I know what you mean and think he should probably post a larger number of his pictures instead of just 1 picture and the blog link.

I mean essentially, mwctoys does the same with figure reviews, and even starts a new thread with each review, and because many of us appreciate his reviews and site, no one says anything.

That head sculpt looks fantastic and is a huge improvement over the original. Seeing that the additional included helmet is indeed fully in-tact is a big relief, as well. Since the closed mandibles on the head are actually slightly open, that either means that the helmets plug into the ports for the mandibles (instead of going over top), or that two heads are included. I really hope its not the latter as a full additional head will just jack the price up even more (all those dreads can't be cheap).

I dont mind paying Tracker money but not more than that.

Why are you guys thinking this is going to be more that the Tracker Predator? It comes with arguably less than Tracker. So what, we are getting two heads, so that justifies a $300 price tag? Forget about it. This thing will come in around the same as Tracker $215-$230 tops.

I agree. Ghost Rider was like $250, and Sweeney Todd is about $200. Classic will be around 230 or less...hopefully.

I guess I know what you mean and think he should probably post a larger number of his pictures instead of just 1 picture and the blog link.

I mean essentially, mwctoys does the same with figure reviews, and even starts a new thread with each review, and because many of us appreciate his reviews and site, no one says anything.

Maybe I'm just being an ____ plick :lol

Okay, back to Classic :yess:

Aye, Classic looks to be shaping up just fine and dandy.

I think that the mandibles and masks plug into one slot on the head.

Does the extra regular mask pretty much mean we won't be getting a new P1 later on you think?

I think that the mandibles and masks plug into one slot on the head.

Does the extra regular mask pretty much mean we won't be getting a new P1 later on you think?

If they added the bone trophies and such, and the bicep armor, I'd think that for sure. But who knows :dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back