1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
more picture of 1/9 hulkbuster from king arts facebook.

11138531_1431942700453013_4895180014647345051_n.jpg

another great prototype released by King arts! the 1/9 scale diecast hulkbuster.
PO date not announced yet. release date - Q5 2016!(my guess) :rotfl

View attachment 180037

When you shrink him down some of the wow factor is definitely lost. Plus I wouldn't even bother with king arts, didnt all their iron men get indefinitely delayed, or am I thinking of PI?

HT Hulkbuster is definitely my first choice. Just planning a contingency in case it isn't available by the time I'm ready to order.

I told myself I wouldn't buy this when I saw the price as it comes to about $1100 AUS...I have been sitting here hovering the "Place order" button for about an hour, that's with my $14 in points added LOL. I told my wife I was thinking about paying it off over a year and she said "I figured you would do that". Just feel like I would be embarressed if anyone ever asked "How much did you spend on that piece of plastic?" I don't know what to do.

Hi! Which site did you order from for $1100 AUS?

HT Hulkbuster is definitely my first choice. Just planning a contingency in case it isn't available by the time I'm ready to order.
Good call... since I'm planning on gifting my HT Hulkbuster, if I can't get another I may go for the KA one...... its the next best one I think and comes in at a decent size

Back