Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this pretty much one of those things where if you haven't preordered it already you aren't getting it? I'm really late to the game with this one.

I pre-ordered mine from ebay, and there are still joker pre-orders available on the bay. You can always just order one there and the live search is currently at 20% off BIN auctions. I would do it now before it's too late

Live search?

Sorry OT for a sec. It's a discount provided by Microsoft for using their live search function.
https://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=hot+toys&go=&form=QBLH
go to the link at the top that says Live Search cashback 20% I am pretty sure you have to use Paypal. Anyways it has all the rules/guidelines there. It's basically a rebate, and you get your discount 60 days after the purchase.

Anyways good luck ;)

Back on topic, any word on a definite release date for the joker or is that still unconfirmed?

Ah thanks. Looks like ebay is the way to go then. And there are actually some prices there that aren't all bed.

action HQ raised their prices to $299.

Holy crap. Even with the early high demand, it seems like they're jumping the gun a bit fast. Then again, who knows? Maybe 2 months from now, people will be wishing they ordered at that price.

Also, in case anyone was wondering, it seems that Action HQ is honoring the price at the time of the pre-order. I agreed to a charge on my card to secure my pre-order and the total came out to $166.38 (incl. shipping).

At least minimally for now this one will be one of HT's hottest sellers. I fully expect outrageous prices on the secondary market after July 17th. I'm glad I got two coming at retail....

Yeah, no kidding. This will probably be the 1/6th scale figure of the year. With good reason, too. It looks amazing.

I guarantee you there will be at least three Jokers in this line alone. Him in the interrogation room is screaming for a v2.

I guarantee you there will be at least three Jokers in this line alone. Him in the interrogation room is screaming for a v2.

ah! I so hope they do more "damaged" looking versions of the joker, like the one you mentioned. how f`ing cool would that be? I'd get all versions of the joker, I'm so looking forward to two face as well, but we'll see how he plays out in the movie first, I've heard it's the weakest part of the film

Did action-HQ just lower the price down to $199.99? I just went to check it out and it appears its back down again.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back