Hot Toys - MMS756 - Deadpool & Wolverine - 1/6th scale Wolverine (Jacket Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be sure to "preview" your posts just to be careful. And if you're not sure, just avoid discussing spoilers entirely.
Its not working even if you preview. It needs to be fixed. When you enter a title for your spoiler as the forum asks you to do, it adds code to the box that does not work

This is the correct code
{SPOILER)spoiler(/SPOILER)

This is what the forum creates
(SPOILER="title")spoiler(/SPOILER)

Brackets changed to parentheses for the purpose of showing the code

How do spoilers work?
There is also an option from the built-in formatting menu
Screenshot 2024-07-27 at 8.11.12 AM.png

Having seen the film I'm actually now considering this. Will see what else they announce in the coming weeks / months before committing...but I can see this guy ending up on my shelf.

I feel like this is a Black & Gold Spider-Man situation again where HT was given incomplete/outdated info about this figure when they initially made it. The initial release images didn't have TVA on the jacket and once the movie released they corrected it and also threw in some random accessories...cause yeah, that katana makes no sense.

I feel like this is a Black & Gold Spider-Man situation again where HT was given incomplete/outdated info about this figure when they initially made it. The initial release images didn't have TVA on the jacket and once the movie released they corrected it and also threw in some random accessories...cause yeah, that katana makes no sense.
As quick as they were with the ‘updates’ and with how the photos perfectly match the originals in style, i think they just withheld the photos of the random accessories and photoshopped out the ‘TVA’ on the jacket in the initial photos. Just not possible they made all that stuff and took the photos in 3 days time.

Edit; yeah that’s exactly what they did.

IMG_6427.jpeg

IMG_6426.jpeg

As quick as they were with the ‘updates’ and with how the photos perfectly match the originals in style, i think they just withheld the photos of the random accessories and photoshopped out the ‘TVA’ on the jacket in the initial photos. Just not possible they made all that stuff and took the photos in 3 days time.

View attachment 716280
View attachment 716281
1722135010770.gif

View attachment 716280
View attachment 716281
Tough to say...if that was the case then why couldn't they just pump the brakes and wait a couple days to release it all in one go instead of having to amend their release? Seems like extra unnecessary work, but then again HT does work in mysterious ways lol.

Tough to say...if that was the case then why couldn't they just pump the brakes and wait a couple days to release it all in one go instead of having to amend their release? Seems like extra unnecessary work, but then again HT does work in mysterious ways lol.
Yeah I dunno. Must have had some rush to get it up for pre-order mid-week last week but couldn’t show the TVA stuff until the film was out, I guess? Maybe they were taking pre-orders at the Hong Kong event last week.

They missed the most important part:
Spoiler Spoiler:

This really needs the cowl as it's own sculpt. I’d actually be tempted to pick this up if they did. Make it a bit battle damaged as well compared to the regular release.

That way I can display the other figure with the Hugh sculpt and this one with the cowl.

My bad didn't know how to use the spoiler tag

1722268261345.png

There's a screenshot if its location. I prefer you use the button instesd of typing it out. The old code some people use is only moderately effective in terms of looks, so the button fixes that.

Back