Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greetings everyone. :wave
Been collecting for an excessive amount of time now and I have always been careful about buying figures on Evil Bay. Due to recent discomfort regarding this matter, I thought to myself what better people to ask than the members here on the forum.
My problem relies upon the fact that I bought this figure from an ebay member named tonycheung1965. He had his listing up for quite some time now but it seems every listing regarding this figure itself, has been wiped clean off of Ebay. My question to you fellow collectors is, should I be worried about this in any way? It seems he has a great reputation here on the forums and I have no problem paying a high cost for the figure. (Not something I'm shy of doing)
My wife has shared my level of discomfort for this matter and told me to ask you fellow members if this is something I should be worried about. I'm well aware of Bay's and Paypal's policy but I'm wondering if anyone has had problems with "Tony" before? :(

Tonycheung1965, maybe realiable if he is making g00d $ off ht.. I po twice off him (eg. Joker 2.0 exclu $350). Once fig release, he does not acknowledge my po and no reply. So he is another BS scalper!!

Damn he would need 10 friends/relatives with different cc and addresses to obtain 10 po of BD IM. I'm not going to defend him, but really no one here rarely sells any figure that's been sold for retail. TITR biggest mistake was changing his info on eBay and trying to cover his tracks. Instead of just being honest.

**** just got 'TooReal

I was lucky to score one of these and that is enough for me. I would have been disappointed if I missed it, but I would not be willing to pay too much more then retail in the aftermarket. There are some nice MarkVI's standard versions going for 400-500 bucks and some Avengers Exclusive ones going for 600-700 bucks. They are sweet and great looking, but that is just too high of a price to me for those figures.
I am definitely not knocking anyone who would pay this either, as value is in the eye of the individual.
I am just stating an opinion. I hope others are able to get one of these if they can at a decent deal later. If not there will always be something new and fresh coming later, so don't be too disappointed.:)

dey mad tho
10q9m3n.gif
Man that's funny. How is that game anyway?

Been collecting for an excessive amount of time now and I have always been careful about buying figures on Evil Bay. Due to recent discomfort regarding this matter, I thought to myself what better people to ask than the members here on the forum.
My problem relies upon the fact that I bought this figure from an ebay member named tonycheung1965. He had his listing up for quite some time now but it seems every listing regarding this figure itself, has been wiped clean off of Ebay. My question to you fellow collectors is, should I be worried about this in any way? It seems he has a great reputation here on the forums and I have no problem paying a high cost for the figure. (Not something I'm shy of doing)
My wife has shared my level of discomfort for this matter and told me to ask you fellow members if this is something I should be worried about. I'm well aware of Bay's and Paypal's policy but I'm wondering if anyone has had problems with "Tony" before? :(

NO replies to acknowledge PO, disappointing:mad::mad:

tonycheung1965, open PO for Mark vi Joint promo ver BUT never had the figure..resulted refund :mad::mad:

but months later, he posted up the figure for sale again for for around 2-3k..i did ask him to comply my buy now previously but he stated he paid higher price for it..?????

NO replies to acknowledge PO, disappointing:mad::mad:

Tonycheung1965, maybe realiable if he is making g00d $ off ht.. I po twice off him (eg. Joker 2.0 exclu $350). Once fig release, he does not acknowledge my po and no reply. So he is another BS scalper!!

Sorry to hear about your troubles, Subproto...

But please take this to the DC board, there's enough **** to deal with in this thread alone.

Last edited:
I had problem with seller name COMIXBAZAR. I had bought from him HT Batman DX12 and never recive it. Paypal send me money back but not all becouse I payed part of the money some time ago. Im not the first one that had problem with him. Never buy anything from COMIX BAZAR.

For what it's worth, I've ordered from Tony a few times, and he's been nothing but genuine and honored his transactions.

Balrog, glad u deal ok. I bought several times before but the joker 2.0 is my last. Too disappointing ad i thought i secured my po for joker exclu at a good po price. Im jus dreaming

BD ironman thread? more like lifestyle general and then the dealer feedback

:rotfl

Damn he would need 10 friends/relatives with different cc and addresses to obtain 10 po of BD IM. I'm not going to defend him, but really no one here rarely sells any figure that's been sold for retail. TITR biggest mistake was changing his info on eBay and trying to cover his tracks. Instead of just being honest.

he sets up a team of scalpers to be available to order rare figures. they probably get something like food or shoes to do the task. i envision sweat shops full of phones waiting for the figure to go on sale. no wonder it sold out in a couple of hours.

Accountants-Sweat-Shop.jpg

sweatshop-cartoon-21.gif

and tony cheung himself with his ******es. HT IM figures are big business.

vince-as-a-chinese-pimp-who-you-daddy.jpg

I had problem with seller name COMIXBAZAR. I had bought from him HT Batman DX12 and never recive it. Paypal send me money back but not all becouse I payed part of the money some time ago. Im not the first one that had problem with him. Never buy anything from COMIX BAZAR.

problem is, the name keeps changing and you're dealing with several different people. the guy that ripped you off last month could be the guy you're ordering from this month. that's why i stay away from overseas sellers and check the feedback, the time the seller has been on ebay and if he's ever changed his ebay username before i buy!

Sorry to hear about your troubles, Subproto...

But please take this to the DC board, there's enough **** to deal with in this thread alone.

he sets up a team of scalpers to be available to order rare figures. they probably get something like food or shoes to do the task. i envision sweat shops full of phones waiting for the figure to go on sale. no wonder it sold out in a couple of hours.

sweatshop-cartoon-21.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

.......such a shame; but regarding the "Shipping Soon" status, its a false status, i've had a PO for 6mo with that label on it, so its a meaningless status

LOL... that pic reminded me of an old infomercial... First one to name the guy below gets my Mk VII BD!

For the cool price of... tell em kiddo...

ONE MILLION DOLLARS

sweatshop-cartoon-21.gif

:lol:lol:lol

[/QUOTE]

This is a strange picture, but that girl on the left looks RTF. :yess:

Back